COVID HEALTH & SAFETY T&Cs:
- All classes must be booked and paid in advance to control and limit class numbers and there will be no drop-ins available.
- Please arrive ready to do yoga. Try to avoid using changing rooms and toilets as much as possible to help avoid any potential threat of infection spreading.
- Please use a mask or face covering in common areas of the studio when entering and leaving. Please have your mask or face covering on before you enter and once set up on your mat, you can take it off (if you wish) and leave it next to your mat. As soon as the class is finished, please put your mask or face covering back on as you set up to leave.
- Please bring your own mat and own props if you would like to use these. Props will not be provided for the time being.
- Do NOT attend class if have a temperature or are feeling unwell.
- Do NOT attend class if you suspect that you or a member of your household has been exposed to the coronavirus.
- If a class needs to be cancelled due to the teacher having to self-isolate, you will be informed as soon as possible.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitisers before and after class. Hand sanitisers will be available for use.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please use tissues or sneeze and cough into your arm.
- Please ensure all of your contact details are up to date for the purposes of the government’s track and trace system.
- 24 Hours Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend a booked class please cancel as soon as you can to allow others to attend.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is required in advance to confirm all bookings
made and is non-refundable.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all
bookings, both private 1-1 sessions and group classes:
- If you do not attend a booked class or cancel
with less than 24 hours notice you will not be able to re-schedule and will
lose your session.
- If you cancel with more than 24 hours notice, you will be able to re-schedule your session.
- If you do not attend a booked class or cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will not be able to re-schedule and will lose your session.
- Completion of the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ form) is required before commencing any in-person classes with Yoga Mind Balance. You are responsible for completing this form accurately to the best of your knowledge prior to your first class with Yoga Mind Balance. We do not share any of your details to any third parties.
- You understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and by taking a class with Yoga Mind Balance you agree to assume and accept all risks of injury. You agree to inform the teacher of any injuries and medical conditions prior to start of a class.
- Personal belongings brought onto the premises when taking classes with Yoga Mind Balance are done so at your own risk and we do not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any special offers at any time without notice.
- We do not tolerate any abuse, harassment or violence. We reserve the right to withdraw any agreed services with you without refund, if we deem your behaviour to be unacceptable or breach our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to take photographs during Yoga Mind Balance classes and to use these for promotional purposes. If you specifically do not want your photograph to be used for such purposes then you must notify us in writing. We will also endeavour to inform you when we intend to take photographs for such purposes.
- We reserve the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms and Conditions from time to time which we may consider necessary.
- By booking or taking a class with Yoga Mind Balance you agree to all the terms and conditions as stated.
Group Classes T&Cs:
- Advance booking is required as limited spaces are available.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your class
starts. Late arrivals will not be let in if you arrive more than 5 minutes
after the class has started and if the class is fully booked your space will be
opened up to those on the waiting list.
- Intro offer of £12 for 2 classes at Woodford County High School is available to new clients only and must be redeemed within 4 weeks. This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- 5 class pass packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire 7 weeks from date of purchase.
- 10 class pass packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire 12 weeks from date of purchase.
- All class packages purchased must be redeemed by the same person and cannot be shared or transferred. Packages have no cash value.
Online Classes T&Cs:By participating in an online class with Yoga Mind Balance, you agree to accept the following assumptions of risks:
- You understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and confirm that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment with the knowledge of the potential dangers involved.
- You agree to assume and accept all such risks of injury.
- You confirm that you have either had a physical examination and have been given your doctors permission to participate, or that you have decided to participate in activities without the approval of your doctor and do assume all responsibility for the consequences of your participation.
- You will act with all due care to safeguard your own safety.
- Advance booking is required to confirm your place on a workshop.
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for a workshop to run.
Once booked onto a course, there are no refunds unless the workshop is cancelled by us. If a workshop is cancelled by us, you will be refunded the full amount paid for the workshop. No other payment or compensation is payable.
- It is your responsibility to take note of the date and time of the workshop booked and arrive on time for the workshop. Late arrivals will not be let in if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the session has started and no refunds will be given.
- All workshops purchased must be redeemed by the same person and cannot be transferred.
Yoga Courses T&Cs:
- Advance booking is required to confirm your place on a course.
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for a course to run.
- Once booked onto a course, there are no refunds unless a course is cancelled by us. If a course is cancelled by us, you will be refunded the full amount paid for the course. No other payment or compensation is payable.
- It is your responsibility to take note of all dates and time of a course booked and arrive on time for all your course sessions. Late arrivals will not be let in if you arrive more than 5 minutes
after the session has started and no refunds or replacements will be given for any missed sessions.
- All course sessions must be redeemed by the same person and cannot be shared or transferred.
- Private session block bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Block bookings for 5 sessions expire 2 months from date of purchase.
- Block bookings for 10 sessions expire 3 months from date of purchase.
- Prices quoted on our website and any promotional materials for Private sessions vary dependent on location and terms of agreement. Please contact us for a more accurate quote.
Gift Certificates T&Cs:
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and has no cash value.
- Standard 24 hours cancellation policy applies to all bookings made using gift certificates.
- Gift Certificates can only be purchased for the sole use of another party and can not be redeemed by the purchaser.
- Gift Certificates must be fully redeemed by the date of expiry on the certificate.