Terms and Conditions (T&Cs)
- Payment is required in advance to confirm all bookings
made and is non-refundable.
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all
bookings, both private 1-1 sessions and group classes:
- If you do not attend a booked class or cancel
with less than 24 hours notice you will not be able to re-schedule and will
lose your session.
- If you cancel with more than 24 hours notice, you will be able to re-schedule your session.
- If you do not attend a booked class or cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will not be able to re-schedule and will lose your session.
- Completion of the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ form) is required before commencing any classes with Yoga Mind Balance. You are responsible for completing this form accurately to the best of your knowledge prior to your first class with Yoga Mind Balance. We do not share any of your details to any third parties.
- You understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and by taking a class with Yoga Mind Balance you agree to assume and accept all risks of injury. You agree to inform the teacher of any injuries and medical conditions prior to start of a class.
- Personal belongings brought onto the premises when taking classes with Yoga Mind Balance are done so at your own risk and we do not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
- We currently only offer yoga classes to adults (over 18 years of age). By booking or taking a class with Yoga Mind Balance you are confirming you are over 18 years of age.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any special offers at any time without notice.
- We do not tolerate any abuse, harassment or violence. We reserve the right to withdraw any agreed services with you without refund, if we deem your behavior to be unacceptable or breach our Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to take photographs during Yoga Mind Balance classes and to use these for promotional purposes. If you specifically do not want your photograph to be used for such purposes then you must notify us in writing. We will also endeavor to inform you when we intend to take photographs for such purposes.
- We reserve the right to vary or revoke any of the Terms and Conditions from time to time which we may consider necessary.
- By booking or taking a class with Yoga Mind Balance you agree to all the terms and conditions as stated.
Group Classes T&Cs:
- Advance booking is advised as limited spaces are available.
- Drop in without advance booking is available provided the class is not fully booked. Only cash payment is accepted on the day.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your class starts. Late arrivals will not be let in if you arrive more than 5 minutes after the class has started and if the class is fully booked your space will be opened up to those on the waiting list.
- First class £5 offer is available to new clients only and can only be redeemed if booked in advance. This offer is non-refundable and non-transferable. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- 5 class pass packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire 7 weeks from date of purchase.
- 10 class pass packages are non-refundable, non-transferable and expire 12 weeks from date of purchase.
- All class packages purchased must be redeemed by the same person and cannot be shared or transferred. Packages have no cash value.
Yoga Courses T&Cs:
- Advance booking is required to confirm your place on a course.
- A minimum of 3 participants is required for a course to run.
- Once booked onto a course, there are no refunds unless a course is cancelled by us. If a course is cancelled by us, you will be refunded the full amount paid for the course. No other payment or compensation is payable.
- It is your responsibility to take note of all dates and time of a course booked and arrive on time for all your course sessions. Late arrivals will not be let in if you arrive more than 5 minutes
after the session has started and no refunds will be given for any missed sessions.
- If a course is not fully booked, single sessions may be offered at a cost of £13 per session. Advanced booking is required.
- All course sessions must be redeemed by the same person and cannot be shared or transferred.
- Private session block bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Block bookings for 5 sessions expire 2 months from date of purchase.
- Block bookings for 10 sessions expire 3 months from date of purchase.
- Prices quoted on our website and any promotional materials for Private sessions vary dependent on location and terms of agreement. Please contact us for a more accurate quote.
Gift Certificates T&Cs:
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and has no cash value.
- Standard 24 hours cancellation policy applies to all bookings made using gift certificates.
- Gift Certificates can only be purchased for the sole use of another party and can not be redeemed by the purchaser.
- Gift Certificates must be fully redeemed by the date of expiry on the certificate.